Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family Vacation?

Does anyone want to take a family vacation?  My mom and I have thought it would be fun to take a Hassler vacation for years and I know we've talked about it as a family, but it never went anywhere.

We're old enough now that we no longer have to rely on our parents to make decisions for us.  So - if we want to do it, let's plan.  Does anyone want to take a family vacation somewhere?  It can be simple or exotic.

How about renting a house somewhere for a long weekend or even a week?  On the beach or somewhere closer to home.  Or what about a cruise?

Let me know if you're interested and talk with your parents - are they interested?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun to me!! I think if we did semi-simple to simple, more people would be able to go. I'll talk to my family and see what they say! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete